Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Arabella's Lego Gymnastics!


I chose to do a diarama about gymnastics because it's a really interesting sport and you get to see all the people doing all their tricks, and there's lots of different types of gymnastics. I used to want to do gymnastics when I was little, because I thought it would be fun, but I never actually got around to doing it.
I used Paint to make the background and then just copied and pasted it, till it fitted the whole box. I tried to put in some of the different types of gymnastics, like rhythmic gymnastics and the rings.
My diorama is now in the office so everyone can see it. People's comments have been that they think it's really cool, it's incredible, etc. I got an A+ for it and it was worth the effort!


No comments:

Post a Comment

THANKS FOR LEAVING A COMMENT ON OUR BLOG!! All comments are moderated by our teacher before being published online. Please write your comment and then choose 'Name/URL' from the drop down menu where it says "comment as" when leaving your comment below, then write your FIRST name. It is against our blogging guidelines to include last names, so we ask that you abide by this also please. Parents, please use your first name to comment, or identify yourself as "John's Mum" etc. We'd also love to know where in the world you come from if you are a new visitor. THANKS, FROM ROOM 4 & Rachel :)