Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Maths Magicians!

Jaimee says that: Last week Ms Clydesdale told us we were quite behind on our maths work, so Jamie-Lee, Dana and I decided that we should take our maths home and do it there.
In the weekend, I did five pages of maths and so did Dana. Jamie-Lee had started doing her maths at home a bit earlier than Dana and I, so when we finish our maths and bring it into school, she marks it for us.
My dad wondered what I was doing, and he looked at my book and looking through the pages and he and my mum said that they were very proud of me, and so did Ms Clydesdale.
I am very proud of myself, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

THANKS FOR LEAVING A COMMENT ON OUR BLOG!! All comments are moderated by our teacher before being published online. Please write your comment and then choose 'Name/URL' from the drop down menu where it says "comment as" when leaving your comment below, then write your FIRST name. It is against our blogging guidelines to include last names, so we ask that you abide by this also please. Parents, please use your first name to comment, or identify yourself as "John's Mum" etc. We'd also love to know where in the world you come from if you are a new visitor. THANKS, FROM ROOM 4 & Rachel :)